Orbpig has released Zookeeper v1.02 for PSP. Zookeeper for PSP is a PSP clone of the Flash game "Zookeeper" (in case you don't know that either, there is a similar game called Bejeweled on MSN Games).
Your target in this game is to move blocks around, and try to put 3 or more blocks with the same icon on it in to the same line (vertical or horizontal) to clear them.
Here are more details:
- Circle: Select a block but don't swap.
- Cross: Select a block an swap it with an adjacent one.
- Select: Take a screenshots. The file will be saved in the root directory of the memory stick.
- Start: Pause/resume in the middle of the game.
- L/R: Previous/next MP3 track.
- Game time bonus when clearing a block.
- Fixed a memory leakage when loaded a WAV file.
- Game time shortened for each stage.
- Added the total stage count.
- Fixed a bug that the remaining game time decreases even when you paused the game.