Cancan has created a homebrew port of the game "vexed" in lua.
The game Vexed "is a puzzle game in which your goal is to move similar blocks together, which causes them to disappear.
Blocks can be moved either to the left or to the right. When there is no block under the current block, the block falls down. Once all the blocks are gone, you've solved the level and you're presented with a new level to solve."
Vexed was originally created by James McCombe for the Palm OS.
- When a block is selected the cursor changed from black to red.
- Added music and sounds (press Select to activate/deactivate it).
- Added difficulty level (press Select to select between easy and hard).
- When selecting difficulty easy; you can browse through all the available levels of a level pack.
- Without having complete the previous ones.
- When selecting difficulty hard; you can only access the next level when the current one is complete.
- When changing level pack, the program will jump directly to the first level not solved.
- Improved the graphics on all the themes.