smyads has release Vector Infector, an extremely addictive shooter similar to the ever popular Geometry Wars.
The graphics are very well done, the single soundtrack is decent enough for a first release.
It's a Geometry Wars inspired game. Basically, you have to kill everything that moves, except for the shiny little gems, which you collect. The more gems you get, the higher your score multiplier, and the bigger your guns get.
- Dpad or analoggy to move.
- Shape buttons to fire.
- L trigger = switch between robotron-esque and straight-ahead shooting.
- R trigger = freeze movement for aiming when shooting straight ahead.
- Select = dump screenshot to MS root (just raw, sorry!).
- Start = cycle music (only 1 track though, so never mind).