Jomar Johansen has released his SuperTux for PSP, version 0.1.3.
SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run side-scroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games.
The goal of this port is to keep the orignal SuperTux gameplay more or less unchanged, but to tweak the bits that could provide a better gaming experience on the Playstation Portable.
- Use double screenbuffer.
- Extra life bonus only available first time you complete a level.
- Die when aborting a level.
- Get time bonus when finishing a level.
- Fixed gui glitch when walking inside caves.
- No blood splatter when falling off screen.
- Speed of rolling snowball decreased.
- Speed of bouncing snowball decreased.
- Speed of autoscrolling levels decreased.
- Some surplus images removed.
- Some images was not resized.
- Other minor changes.