Lostjared released his game SuperMasterPSP for the PSP.
* Sound Effects!! (thanks Paul!!).
* New Level + Level Editor.
* New Graphics by teknogeek1300.
* Ability to take screen shots from in the game.
- Use the D-pad to Move Master.
- Use Cross to Fire his shot gun.
- Use Square to jump.
- Press Select to turn screen shot mode on.
- Hold L Trigger + R Trigger and tap Triangle to take a screen.
- (May take about 45 seconds or so since it produces bitmaps).
- Only 1.5 supported right now (atleast until the next release of eLoader).
- You can try on 2.0 and tell me your results.
- I know it dosent work on 2.6 because it uses sound.
- Just Copy the PSP folder inside of this archive to /PSP/
- That means the directory structure should Look Like.
Lostjared added the font directory so Lostjared dont have to include Lostjared MasterX fonts in every release which is kind of pointless since the majority of the time its the same font..
Whats up with the font directory?
Place your MasterX Fonts in the directory and Lostjared future programs will read your fonts.. Look in the PC directory in the included archive for the Font Editor (ability to translate TrueType font to MXF).