snowmydog has just released another update to his excellent homebrew game, Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.9.
If you don't remember snowmydog, its because he's a very new developer to the homebrew scene.
His first release was last week with Sci-Fi Yoyo version 0.8, a very good game with excellent graphics and astounding gameplay; and not to dissapoint he has followed it up this week with another great release, adding a whole host of fixes and new features.
- Cursor moves faster.
- New approach to calculate the score.
- Main menu have a option to see a mini instructions.
- When you succesfully clear a stage, the timer will reflects your bonus.
- Cursor have new look.
- Animated invaders, now they're alive!.
- At pause screen, now you can press start to resume game or press triangle button to return to main menuScifi yoyo - Image 2.
- Minor amendments on some graphics.
- "X" & "O" button have same function.
- Flashing the mini Yoyo icon when minus a life.