Altair has updated REDaLUA, a Red Alert clone and this game looks freakin awesome! There are a few bugs, and some unfinished stuff, but once it gets all its bases covered, I'm sure it'll be something to look forward to.
The implemented features :
- Every unit can be selected one by one or by using the selection drawbox.
- All units can move seperately at the same time. Number doesn't matter.
- Saving/Loading - Only one savegame though. Might be buggy.
- Shooting works, but could be better.
- Menus implemented. Not all buttons work though.
- Team selection works now - You can select as many units as you want and also put them in multiple teams. For now you can select 4 teams, the number will be increased later.
- Mining also works now. When the truck is full it will return to the refinary. However not the otherway around unfortunately.
- Health, Repairing, Scrolling, Sound added.