Attila has released a new build of the port of the Amiga emulator UAE with support although early for the Keyboard.
v0.31 w/KBD 1.0:
Changes to PSPUAE 0.31 :
- Moved statistics screen to Menu/Options/Show statistics.
- Added finer mouse movements while the () - Circle is pressed.
- Optimized some drawing related functions..
- Added FULL keyboard.
:: To activate/deactivate keyboard; press  - Square.
If Keyboard is active :.
- Triangle : changes position of keyboard to top/bottom of the screen.
- Up/Right/Down/Left arrows : walk the keyboard.
- X - Cross : Press invokes a key-press event,
Release invokes a key-release event.
- () - Circle : presses the "Return" key....
The are 8 sticky keys (Ctrl,Alts,Amigas,Shifts,CapsLock); pressed once will make them sticky (they will not be released - indicated by red highlight), pressing again will release them.
Also, please note, this uses a US keyboard layout. If your kickrom is non-US, there are going to be some minor "discrepencies" ( Just imagine that you connected a US keyboard to your Amiga... ).
Chip memory set to 2mb so Monkey Island works again.
- File selector improvements.
- Added options menu.
- Added menu.
- Added disk selection.
- New icon and background image courtesy of Fred Holgado.
- You can now install PSPUAE in any PSP/GAME folder.
-Added (crappy) sound support.
-Added (crappy) auto framerate.