Pawa has released NetHack for PSP v1.0d. NetHack is a single player dungeon exploration game that runs on a wide variety of computer systems, and has also been ported to DS, but was originally ported to the PSP by Virtuamunstaz.
There are lots of options for you to navigate, and I would advise this homebrew game for those of you that are into puzzle and RPG games.
Good news for fans as the PSP version of Nethack is now fully playable!
- Keyboard interface for text prompts (Wishing, naming items, etc.).
- Fixed the bug of headers that would interfeer in the item selection dialog.
- Added a way to go back up a menu when you've highlighted the last item (and vice versa).
- Correctly fixed to always select first item in a menu if no default is found (was buggy in some cases).
- Splitted the context menu in two columns and added many more commands.
- Skill enhancement enabled.
- Fixed Diagonal movements, added some buttons to facilitate things.
- You can now apply something to yourself or in any direction you might want to.
- You can now apply an Orb (crystal ball), and it will bring out the soft-keyboard to select a single character.
- Enabled engraving with your fingers.
- Enabled analog stick for scrolling pop-ups that are too big for display.