The guys working on the NeoGeo Emulator has joined in the fray and have released their first release candidate after four successful betas.
- pad,analog pad.
- Cross: A.
- Circle: B.
- Square: C.
- Triangle: D.
- Start: START.
- Select: SELECT.
- Left: TRIGGER MENU.
- Right: TRIGGER SNAPSHOT.
- Save/load state function added.
- There is not enough memory to compress the state data.
- When loading a state, if the BIOS in the data is different from the one you are using, the BIOS settings will be automatically updated into the state data. The SRAM data will also be returned when saving.
- Fixed a bug that prevented kf2k3pcb from running. This is simply a miss. All the games that needed this support to run are now completely supported.
- Fixed a bug in showing the game names in the file browser.
- Fixed a timer processing bug that might prevented some games from running before.
- Fixed a bug(miss) in the scanline calculation that led to slow game summary.
- Several fixes to the game name list (zipname.dat).
- The graphics of spinmast cannot be displayed (Reason: unknown)
- Tempo of the music from crswords and some other games are unstable.
- Sound effect in the demo of sonicwi2 continues. (This cannot be fixed under current specification. I have to stick to the current specification for stability and speed of the sound playback. I really hope that the PSP has faster processing speed.)
- Source code not released due to WIP state.
- Added a quick patch to the WIP English version to enable running thru GTA eLoader.
- Changed to check the BIOS during startup, several WIP fixes were added too.
v0.4 Beta 3:
- Fixed the random freezing problem in the command list screen.
- Abandoned the up/down mark to display multiple lines in the command list.
- Fixed the problem with the button pressing check in menu and file browser, which lead to inconstant cursor moving speed when browsing.
- All the screen clear actions changed to GU.
- Cut down the unnecessary process in GU when drawing the screen. However the speed didn't seem to change.
- You can now adjust the color of the user interface freely. When in the file browser screen, press L trigger to bring up the color settings dialog.
- The default logo.png has been changed with the processing changes of the user interface.
- Press and hold R trigger, than press circle button to take a snapshot of the current menu screen. The file names of the snapshots are fixed as the name of the menu. (This function was added for taking screenshots for the homepage, no need to pay attention to it).
- About the background image:
The program is optimized for displaying images in RGB555 16bit color. If you use 24bit color images, the image quality will suffer from a drastic drop. Converting the 24bit color images into 16bit ones is strongly recommended.
- About the "Background 3" in the color settings dialog:
This is the color when not using logo.png. When using logo.png, this setting is useless.