Yohoum's LuaTennis V1.1 may look a little bit like pong, but it does have a few differences to it that makes it a lot more like tennis than Pong.
Now the site where we found this Lua is in french, so pardon us if we lost any details, but the online translation engine we used seems to work fine. The game has several modes. There's the what the translate calls "recluse" (we think it's really a single player mode), there's a two player mode, and there's a "Drive" mode. The drive mode is basically you against one of those practice machines that shoot tennis balls at you.
When it comes to moving the character around, player one gets to use the d-pad, player 2 gets to use the triangle, circle, x, square face buttons. Shoulder buttons are used to serve the ball. Select lets you go back to the menu.
- Correction of the bug which one could meet when the ball struck the player the side.
- Addition of the services.
- Improvement of the mode "a Player".
- Addition of the mode "Drive".
- Random Rebounds of the ball.