Sjurk has released his LUA Solitaire Mahjongg for PSP, version 1.0.
Solitaire Mahjongg is a freeware game, developed in Lua by Sjur Kristiansen for the Sony PSP.
Solitaire Mahjongg is a game of strategy, memory and luck. It uses 144 Mah-Jongg tiles, arranged in a pile called "The Dragon". Match the titles in pairs to clear the board and win the game.
- Single player solitaire.
- Two player hotseat challenge.
- Classic Dragon (or Turtle, as some call it) board layout.
- Classic Mah-Jongg tileset.
- Small footprint. Only takes about 1.5 MB on your memory stick.
- Freeware. This game will cost you zip, nada, nothing.