Here’s the latest version of the homebrew port that is sure to leave your fingers aching! Kill Everything that Moves was ported by Deniska and is a great 2D aerial scroller, very much in the same vein as the arcade classic 1941.
This game has lots of features including several levels, various enemies and a variety of primary and secondary weapons. It also has a few mods included in the download! To top it all off, this is reported to work on 2.01+ firmware via the eLoader!
- Added explosions when plane is hit.
- Increased the transparency level during the invinsibility period.
- New enemy (GROUNDER) and objects BGPANEL/BGPANEL2 added. Sample definition:
- Last parameter is the x,y coordinates in format x*1000+y; second parameter is the scrolldown speed (5 = bg speed).
- Added all sprites to "pre-loader" about 10 sprites were missing in v.8, and that caused minor hickups during the initial run of the levels.
- Slightly changed AI and attacking patterns of some enemies.
- Changed the shield size for the plane to smaller and more realistic size....
- Added the ending/bonus level.
- High scores are saved now.
- Added in-game messages fade-out.
- Better difficulty settings (the game is made easier on "EASY" setting.
- Removed some debugging stuff.
- Hardware rendering: big performance boost; game runs ~ 30% faster now.
- Patched old objects garbage collection bug which used to slow down the game at later stages.
- Menu cleanup: all menu functions should work now. Fixed difficulty & sound fx tabs.
- Big graphics facelift, thanks to bourbon_bot.
- 2 new enemy patterns & 1 new boss.