Shatterdome has updated his recently released homebrew game, Helicopter, to version 0.8.
If you have ever played the game Chopper Challenge, you will recognize this game, as it is very similar. You simply adjust your altitude to avoid upcoming objects.. Sounds simple huh? Give it a try, it sounds easier than it is! Shatterdome has made alot of changes over the last few days, including adding an MP3 player that will read whater music you have in your PSP\MUSIC directory, just press the R and L trigger to go back and forth through your songs!
- Major gameplay update, variable spacing between buildings based on "level".
- More variation between speed, more noticeable and more "levels" (maxes out at 9 now, which would be a multiplier of 27, see if you can get it).
- Variable amounts of clouds based on level.
- Hitting ltrigger on your first song takes you to the last song and vice versa.
- Flying "DS Bomber" for added difficulty!