A new version of Boxy II has just hit the streets, which is being diligently worked on by Ghoti.
Just to let you know, it is NOT a Lua game! With the confusion now aside, there have been quite a few updates.
- Chaos game mode added.
- Add option to turn on/off music playing.
- Add option to turn the chaos mode to random or classic theme changing.
- At pause the music also pauses.
- At pause the time also pauses.
- New skin (Cards).
- New skin (reptile).
- After quit the game through select first you'll get the game over screen to fill in the highscore.
- Random music mode.
- With normal music mode pressing L goes one song back.
- (When music is turned off in the options screen the game won't crash on the account of not being present any mp3 songs.).
- Randomly crash on next theme fixed.
- Options bug reads correctly now.
- Premature deletion of blocks when line was not beyond that point is fixed.
- Bugfix special block.
- Fixed the black screen bug.