OpenBoR (Beats of Rage) is back with the latest update and we can tell you there's a lot of new things in here.
SamuraiX and Fugue continue their winning collaboration on this game and here is just a few of the spanking new things you'll find in v2.0049.
New variables are used in levels.txt:
- Completebg 1 Shows complete.gif for stage complete.
- Score x,y,x,y,x,y This controls placement for players name, dash, score.
- P1namej x,y & p2namej x,y This controls placement for Select Hero, Name Text, continue, credits and gameover when joining in game.
- Complete x,y,x,y,x,y This controls placement for Stage, #, Complete.
- bonus x,y,x,y,x,y This controls placement for Clear Bonus, #, #.
- Bonus x,y,x,y,x,y This controls placement for Life Bonus, #, #.
- Score x,y,x,y,x,y This controls placement for Total Score, #, #.
Implemented Hardware Acceleration on the SDL Version for better and smoother appearance in full screen mode
Removed times completed from settings.sav
Various fixes from v48
Implemented GPU support on the PSP. Mods now run at 150+ fp
- OpenBOR engine has been updated to v2.0047
- New High Score file auto save and load
- Video.txt update now supports one more resolution mode
- Video.txt support for controllable levelorder
- Fix for the user controlled (x)icon, (x)life & timeloc[x] placement
- High Score data curroption between games
- Fixed video mode bug introduced from version 1.2c
- Runs at full 60 fps @ 333 and 48~58 fps @ 222!
- Bug Fix when attacking rider crashed PSP.
- Control bug Fix I introduced during Pause Menu (This will overwrite settings.sav)
- Bug fix Hall Of Fame.
- Use the new filemenu.png as it will be using more inputs.
- All Necessary Directories will now be created automatically.
- Compatibility with 2.0 TIFF.
- New File Logger(BeatsOfRageLog.txt gets created when ever an error occurs).
- Lots of Memory Fixes/stabilizing here and there.
- Keep version identical to OpenBOR.
- OpenBOR defaults to 333 MHz (Keep Video Smooth) since its much more complex than bor.
- Updated Charge Indicator, Time Indicator (Now shows status of AC/Battery Source).
- Updated Sprite Engine. (Ported from Dreamcast BOR uses ALOT less memory to display sprites).
- Added PSP Video Mode Widescreen. (Must restart BOR for changes to take effect. Work in progress!).
- Hopefully no more level crashes!!!.
- Pak file selector.
- Video Modes.
- More Optimizations....