MaSt3r_ShAk3 has released the final version of his homebrew game coded in Lua, Avalanche v4.
Avalanche is a game in which you have to avoid the falling spikes.
This game has changed so much since MaSt3r ShAk3 first released it back in April, then called Stick Avalanche.
MaSt3r ShAk3 is moving on to bigger and better projects, so expect to see more great homebrew games from him! Lua Player is required to play this game.
- Updated menu GUI.
- Fixed highscore bug.
- Other bug fixes.
- New GFX for spike and ball.
- You must collect the ball, the spikes no longer give points when they hit the ground.
- Menu implemented with multiple difficulty levels.
- Possible to save your high-score now.
- Collision engine improved.