Attack of the Mutant is an arcade style space shooter.
- This released is packed with many great player made mods.
- Added a temporary fix to load and play large mp3's that would previously crashed the game.
- MP3's will now also play from within folders in "/psp/music".
- Fixed a bug where a folder property could be inadvertently set when compressing up a mod, hiding it from the mod list. (Thanks xxxdvlman).
- If NintendoDSMouth.png is a blank all teal file, a black rectangle will not be drawn on the Boss either.
- If mp3 play is not enabled and a mod is loaded with no custom music, default AOTM music will reload.
- A few other small bug fixes.
NOTE: 1.0 users need to copy the "Mods" and "Sounds" folder out of the 1.5 AOTM to their 1.0 eboot folder.
- Ported AOTM to PSPSDK.
- New Music Added using Mikmodlib.
- Disabled anti-aliasing on 3D sprites to better fit the classic style (minor difference).
- Added 2 Bonus levels.
- Basic modding support added to allow customized sprites/graphics. See README_MOD.txt for Info.
- Size of eboot and game greatly reduced from version 0.2 (almost 70%).
- Added some 1-liners submited by BrokenWing.
- Many minor bug fixes (all I know off), thanks to everone who submited them.
- A few minor gameplay changes/additions.
- Analog Support Added Due to Popular Demand!.
- Added Highscore List.
- Updated Main Menu and Pause Screen.
- Difficulty Slightly Lowered (Increased buffer size around player during new waves).
- Boss Difficulty slightly increased.
- Fixed Bug with Power Up on Boss Level.
- Fixed Bug with Podgun firing on player spawn right away.
- Other Minor Changes.