Here is a great card game for your Pocket PC.
- To start a game go to File->New or click the button in the menu bar.
- Try to place the card from the next card pile onto one of the 5 piles on the board to make 21 points.
- When there are no moves left, the game is over.
- Records the highest score.
- 21 points for a blackjack.
- Value of the hand for a "5 Card Charlie".
- 35 points for a natural (2 card) blackjack.
- 45 point bonus for clearing the board.
- 60 point bonus for going through the entire deck.
- This randomly appearing card clears the entire pile you click on.
For Pocket PC 2002 users, please download this software here (27 KB).
- Changed the time indicator to instead show how many cards are left in the current deck.
- Fixed a typo in the help file's scoring table.
- Updated screenshots.
- Added a help file to explain rules and scoring.
- Fixed the incredible growing button problem on VGA devices by adding a new toolbar resource with high-res images.
- Fixed the inadvertent breaking of landscape awareness.
- Added version information to about box.
- Added a bonus for getting a 2 card blackjack.
- Made a build for Pocket PC 2002. Let me know if it works, I don't have a PPC 2002 device.
- Added a bonus card to any pile of cards.
- Updated scoring.
- Moved the storing of the high score list (you'll lose your high score - sorry).
- Still no cab or installer. I'll get around to that soon.
- Supports switching to Landscape on the fly (see screenshot below).
- Added "New Game" Button to toolbar.
- Fixed bug that made switching to today screen while running impossible (also now works with task managers).
- Updated Scoring Rules.
- Hi Res Aware! Runs in VGA mode or in QVGA mode.
- Can use older card faces from Pocket PC's with WM2003 or before.