SudoPocket is a Free Sudoku for Pocket PC devices based on Pocket Sudoku.
- Painless user interface.
- Background grid generation.
- Inteligent pencil marks.
- Obvious fault refusal.
- VGA and QVGA support.
- Small footprint (less than 60kb).
It requires .Net Compact Framework v2.0 to run and has been tested successfully on WM2003SE and WM5.
Just a few user interface notes:
- When you tap an empty cell, you place the current number on the empty cell;
- The current number is shown in the lower right corner;
- Use your keypad to change the current number;
- Tap on a filled cell to change the current number;
- The program will not let you do obvious faults (placing repeated numbers in the same cell/row/sector);
- To clear a wrong cell, tap and hold the wrong cell;
- To toggle a pencil mark for the current number, tap and hold the cell;
- The puzzle generation is done in background while you play. When you use "Game->New" you might get a message stating to wait until the new puzzle is ready.
- Flickerless and faster user interface.
- New operation: reset pencil marks.
- Open textual sudoku files.