This is an implementation of the Sudoku game for Pocket PC.
- Largest grid possible on PPC screen.
- Simple interface.
- VGA compatible.
- 9 pencil marks per cell (unique in a PPC application?).
- Unlimited (except by memory) undo and redo.
- Navigation around grid by tap or d-pad
- Saves/restores state on close or minimise.
- Detection of game completion.
- Detection of invalid cells and optional warning.
- Loads and saves SadMan Software Sudoku files (*.sdk).
- Select a mode from the toolbar: yellow "1" to enter clues, white "1" to enter answers, "123456" to enter pencil marks.
- Highlight a square (tap on the grid).
- Enter an answer using buttons 1-9 above menu bar.
Remove Programs should work. Some people are reporting problems with that. If remove programs fails:
There are two or three places to remove files from:
- \Program Files\SudokuPPC - main program files, you can remove the entire folder.
- \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\SuDokuPPC.lnk - removes the start menu entry.
- Saved games are usually in \My Documents and have .sdk extension.
All of these files can be removed using the built-in File Explorer application. However, this will not remove it from the remove program list.