Shift is a dynamic puzzle game that doesn't require the stylus to play, making it ideal for quick games in the metro or the bus... It is a bit hard to take in hands on the first go, but once you pick it up you just can't stop playing...
The rules are really basic : click on the left, right, upper, or lower part of the screen (or press the direction pad) to have all the blocks who can move in that direction... If you form groups of 3 or more blocks, they'll disappear, etc...
To get huge scores, trying doing combos, not leaving a single round before exploding another group, etc... Easier said than done !
- Added support for 240x240 screen resolution.
- Added support for smartphones ! (YAY !) in 240x320 resolution only (might do the lower res if I feel like it though :p).
- Minor alpha fix.
- Cleaned the code.
- Start game animation (blocks slide in, useless).
- Uses less CPU power.
- Optimized battery use.
- Requires less memory.
- Quitting ingame returns to menu.
- Scores entry in the menu.
- Scores for normal and hard now shown.
- The blocks move faster.
- Faster booting.
- Added XFlib logo and version number on title screen.
- Added possibility to hide/show next entering blocks !