This game looks like Black Box at first sight, but the reflexion rules are different: it uses laser instead of X-rays, and mirrors instead of atoms.
- Place the mirrors in the grid, using laser. Laser rays follow the usual reflection law.
- Diagonal, vertical and horizontal mirrors are possible as well as total reflection (square).
- There is one absorbing element, without reflection (X).
- Select the size of the grid and the number of item to place. It is possible to reject total reflection items (vertical, horizontal and square) and/or the absorbing item in the option menu.
- Numbers on the edges show the number of blocks the laser ray crosses until output or absorption. Grey color indicates an absorbed ray. Yellow color indicates a reflected ray (input=output).
- Click on the edges when the solution is displayed to see the ray trajectories and understand how it works
- Hint: start with a low item number (3).
- Just one file to manually copy on your Pocket PC from the zip.
- Remove bug when clicking exactly on the external edges (right & down) of search zone. As a result of this bug, in most cases, the last item was no more selectable.
- Fixed the lock bug that occurs on some machines after a while.
- Toggle xray, removed item becomes the selected item, selected ray displays the actual number, fixed minor bugs.
- Totally new version: new display, added hint mode, light tunnel, more items, icons for direct access, better management of timing, automatic detection of solution. Do not use this version, the 2.1 is better and more stable.