Durak is a simple Russian card game. The goal of this game is to get rid of all cards, the first who will have no cards is a winner.
You can start your turn with any card and your opponent shoud beat your card with a higher card of the same suit (for example, you put on the table 8 spade, the opponent can beat it with 10 spade or King spade) or with a trump.
After opponent has beated your card, you can put additional cards for opponent to beat with the same level (for example, the are 8 spade and 10 spade on the table, you can put additionaly 8 diamonds or 10 hearts and so on).
When you have nothing to put on the table, the turn goes to the opponent.
- Screen resolution 240x320 (later will be supported 320x240, 240x240, 480x640, 640x480, 178x220).
- Flexible using controls, you can play either with stylus (mouse) or joystick (arrow keys).
- Your last game is automatically saved, you can continue playing just after start.
- Sounds can be switched off.
- Tips can be switched off.
- Multilanguage user interface is supported, play this game using your native language.
- 3 levels of computer artificial intelligance (AI).
- New types of game were added.
- AI was improved, fixed some bugs.