MooreGames is a freeware Pocket PC app that is a collection of 13 mini-games.
The game list includes Hangman, Freecell, Checkers, Reversi, Memory, Mine Sweeper and 7 others.
The list includes both 1 player and 2 player games to keep you occupied for hours.
The games are nothing fancy, just fun! :)
- Fixed bug in Freecell caused by manually moving Ace to any home cell.
- Fixed memory leak in Checkers that could cause Out of Memory exception.
- Changed file read-only properties to make un-install easier.
- Added ‘undo selection’ support to Yacht Z.
- Fixed location of “duplicate word” text in landscape mode in Word Hunt.
- Changed most games to start new game when clicking after a game is over.
- Added HTML help to allow more help text for each game. Added more detailed help to all games.
- Added “Click this row to drop a checker” to clear up confusion in Four-in-a-Row.
- Added warning message to Word Hunt when a duplicate word is entered.
- Fixed timer issues in Four-in-a-Row, Freecell, Simon Says and Yacht Z.
- Added "Watch Me" and "Repeat Me" text to Simon Says to give more instruction on how the game is played.
- Added text to show the game winner in Boxes.
- Improved random word selection for Hangman.
- Freecell now notifies the user when the game is over.