Magnets is a game originally proposed in the french magazine "La Recherche", end of 2003.
I automated the game on Pocket PC, with a random generator to get more grids to find. I also added some visual help to show rule violations, which is finally funnier because it's hard to see on a paper.
Game is freeware, enjoy!
- Each magnets uses two white blocks.
- Two positive poles never touch themselves, as well as negative poles.
- No 2x2 block square is fully occupied.
- The number of positive poles is indicated on the edge of rows and columns.
- Just one file to manually copy on your Pocket PC from the zip.
- Added 2 players and statistics.
- Added best time, welcome screen, eliminated SH3 & MIPS versions.
- Handle double-click, for fast clickers.
- Added icons, changed menu, more stable version.