HellChess is a multiplatform chess program with huge AI engine which will make your singleplayer experience quite challenging.
- Multiplatform (Intel Windows/Linux, Amiga, Palm, Pocket PC, GBA)!
- Huge AI engine which will make your singleplayer experience quite challenging!
- Lots of tutorials to make you better at chess every time!
- Every setting of the game is configurable through the userfriendly interface!
- Play online with your friends or total strangers via Direct Connect or the HellHound Masterserver!
- Alpha-Beta search with HC™ tweaks.
- Killer heuristics.
- Quicksort move generator.
- Iterative deepening.
- Parallel processing possible.
- Built on Braatworst™ technology.
HellChess has been given a mayor update. Some of the better known turn based games have been added such as ataxx (were you have to infect/grow a virus), fox'n'geese and cat and mouse.
All new games are described in the build in book.
It is also possible to download a different skin if desired. And soon a skin creator tool will be available too.
- Build in documentation.
- Chinese chess support.
- Japanese chess support.
- Checkers support.
- Skin has been changed.
- Nice 3D ending screen.
- Support for non standard screens.
- Original gametypes included.
- CPU strength adjustable.
- Slightly stronger algorithm.
- This version includes Othello and Connect4 and is available for download free of charge.