With this tiny program, you'll not anymore waist your time searching your dices!
This randomization simulator simply simulates the rolling of one or more dices, but also coins, cards, etc.
12 types of simulations are proposed:
- One card (among 52).
- Two cards (among 52).
- A figure (from 1 to 9).
- One dice (6 faces).
- Two dices (6 faces).
- Five dices (6 faces).
- A letter (from A to Z).
- One coin (Heads or Faces).
- Two coins (HH, HF, FH or FF).
- Crystal ball (humoristic sentences about your future).
- Answer (the program will answer 'yes' or 'no' to a question).
- Zenner (test your extra-sensorial perception triing to guess the symbol).