FreeCell for Pocket PC is a Pocket PC version of Jim Horne's classic Windows card game, FreeCell. It is open-source, licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
FreeCell for Pocket PC is one of the most advanced versions of FreeCell available. Major features include:
- Supports game numbers up to 2 billion, including the Microsoft 32,000.
- Unlimited Undo available.
- Guest mode.
- Adjust the number of available FreeCells, from 4 to 0.
- Added support for Windows Mobile 5.0.
- Added support for VGA devices (With thanks to Jonathan Misurda, although to keep the program small I ended up rewriting most of his changes to avoid Microsoft's DPI-aware helper functions).
- Improved support for square screen.
- Implemented full stack moving capability (Using FreeCells and empty columns).
- Added cross-session game saving. Now your game will be safe, even if you soft-reset. If the game does not reload properly, please send me a bug report (see below).
- FreeCell for Pocket PC version 1.0 has been released. For bug reports and feature requests, don't hesitate to email.