CEBoard is a chess tool for Pocket PC.
Its main feature is chess game viewing and editing:
- It can read and write files conforming to the PGN standard.
- It handles subvariations (any nested level) and comments.
- It allows the setup of custom positions.
- It provides a multi-criteria multi-file search feature!
- It can import a game from the Novag Star Diamond chess computer.
- And now it can also host chess playing engines!
Here is the detailed list of features new in version 2.0:
- First window is the standard Pocket PC document list.
- Multi-file search feature:
>> Player's name.
>> Game result.
>> ECO code (if present in PGN).
- Hosts chess playing engines.
- New bitmaps for pieces (thanks to Bryan Whitby).
- Displays move with an arrow.
- Edition of all PGN additional headers (was readonly in 1.3).
- "recently used" files, players, etc... in order to speed game editing and saving..
- Import of Novag Star Diamond Game.