ZX-Pilot is Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 emulator.
- Z80 CPU emulation;
- ROM 16 Kb;
- RAM 48 Kb;
- ZX-Spectrum screen 192x256, 15 colors, flash;
- Border (except HandEra 330 version);
- Beeper (except HandEra 330 version);
- Spectrum keyboard;
- Kempston and Sinclair Joysticks;
- SNA 48 support for loading and saving;
- 160x160, 240x320, 320x320 resolution supporting;
- Pure assembler coding.
- Major reorganization and optimization of program;
- Added new color scaling mode for 160x160;
- Added new monochrome mode for 160x160;
- Added screen keyboard for all non-scaling 160x160 screen modes;
- Fixed bugs in some Z80 instructions;
- Some other small improves.