In this freeware solitaires pack were collected 16 most popular "addition" games from Solitaires Unlimited collection.
In these solitaires you do not need to build long card sets, but simply dismiss paired cards from the game field.
The best known solitaire in this collection is Pyramid, but the others are no less addictive.
And of course all features of the full Solitaires Unlimited collection are still here, including detailed how-to-play instructions, next move suggestion, unlimited undo, timed game and many others.
Additions collection includes such games as: Block Ten, Doublets,
Elevens, Fifteen Rush, Five Piles, Giza, King Tut,
Monaco, Monte Carlo, Nines, Pharaohs, Pyramid, Seventeens, Simple
Paires, Thirteens and Triangle.
Sharp and clear graphics
Play cards by dragging or tapping
Next move suggestion feature
Card movement animation
Best Times statistics
Current game state saved on exit
Detailed help for each game
Adjustable card backs, game field color and other interface
v2.09 - 20 August, 2007:
- New features and bug fixes:
- Drag and drop play mode and cards move animation improved
- Clear statistics feature added
v2.08 - 16 July, 2007:
- All the features from last version of Solitaires Unlimited added
- 4 new games added: Add Up Tens, Affinity, Base Pyramid and Inverted Pyramid