Lemmings is the implementation of the classic game originally created by Psygnosis (in 1991) for the Palm Computing Platform.
Lemming (lem-ing) - adorable yet incredibly stupid furry creature; known for walking off cliffs, wandering aimlessly into dangerous situations and drowning by the thousands in pools of water.
- Original look and feel
- Ability to load in custom level packs
- Grayscale and Color support
- Preference adjustment (key and sound)
- Stylus control
- Background music and sound effects
- Fluid animations and player control
- Native 240x240 (Handera) and 320x320 (Sony Clie) hi-res graphics support!
- 5way D-pad control
v4.2 - 12-Jun-2003:
- MUSIC/SFX support
- Lets go, yippee, ohno!
- New icon! [thanks Wayne Pedley!]
- Keyboard users: 'z' and '.' for scrolling
- Game user interface changes
- High resolution preview
- Level information additions
- Warning dialog on trainers if using illegal tool
- Auto timer hiding (if lemming over clock)
- Animation fixup with 3rd party keyboard drivers
- Minor updates to programming logic, algorithms
v4.1 - 24-Jan-2003:
- VFS support for level packs!
- Support for card insertion/removal handling
- Bugfix for lemming 'near edge of screen' spasm
v4.0 - 20-Dec-2002:
. VFS support for level packs!
- Place packs into /Palm/Launcher directory
v3.3 - 14-Nov-2002:
- Full Tungsten|W and Tungsten|T support
v3.2 - 30-Oct-2002:
- Palm OS(r) 5 support: hi-res 320x320 support and 5way d-pad support (Tungsten devices)
- Minor application code/messages changes (much better)