CoPaCabana is an Amstrad CPC computers emulator.
Install it and download some of the 2000+ games available on the Web on your PalmOS powered device.
Still remember some of thes old good arcade games? Try them otherwise.
This is still an early version but most games work.
It has been tested and will run on the following devices: Tungsten T, T2, T3, T5, C, E, Treo 650, Zire71, 72, LifeDrive, a number of Clie devices: UX50, TJ35, NX70, NX73, NZ90, TG50, TJ25, TH55.
On other devices, it will accept to run but no guarantee is provided that it works. It could even force a Reset. Use it at your own risk and don't forget to backup (HotSync) your data before using it.
If you see the "Unsupported Device" dialog when starting, please let me know your Device ID and whether it works on it or not.
- General (will be in next windows version too): Fixed a bug in Floppy emulation in Multi sector reads (Laser Squad now works).
- Windows specific: Added 2 new console commands: IT and SNA SAVE (see Readme.txt).
- PalmOS specific: Switched compilation to ARM mode (as opposed to Thumb) which increased speed by 30%.
- Added support for TX.
- Menu key (Treo 650) or Menu icon now enqueues the '|' for easy access (|cpm, ...).
- Fixed a bug on Treo 650 when entering in Sleep mode on inactivity.
- Fixed a memory leak.